-  Zhao, L*., C. Zou, Y. Chen, W. Shen, Y. Wang, H. Chen, and J. Geng, Fluids and lithofacies prediction based on integration of well-log data and seismic inversion: a machine learning approach, Geophysics, doi.org/10.1190/geo2020-0521.1
-  Guo, J., L. Zhao*, Z. Yang, and H. Li, Analytical model for rock effective elastic properties with aligned elliptical cracks embedded in transversely‐isotropic background, Geophysical Prospecting, doi.org/10.1111/1365-2478.13105
-  An, M., F. Zhang*, E. Donstov, D. Elsworth, H. Zhu, and L. Zhao, 2021, Stress Perturbation Caused by Multistage Hydraulic Fracturing: Implications for Deep Fault Reactivation, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 141, 104704. .
-  朱伟，赵峦啸*，王一戎，2021, 数字岩心宽频带动态应力应变模拟方法及其对含裂隙致密岩石频散和衰减特征的表征, 地球物理学报，64(6），1-11
-  Zhao, L*., Y. Wang, Q. Yao, J. Geng, H. Li, H. Yuan, and D. Han, 2021, Extended Gassmann Equation with Dynamic Volumetric Strain: Modeling Wave Dispersion and Attenuation of Heterogenous Porous Rocks, Geophysics, 86(3), MR149-MR164
-  Teillet, T., F. Fournier, L. Zhao*, J. Borgomano, F. Hong, 2021, Geophysical pore type inversion in carbonate reservoir: integration of cores, well-logs, and seismic data (Yadana field, offshore Myanmar), Geophysics, 86(3), B149-B164.
-  Wang, Y., L. Zhao*, D. Han, A. Mitra, H. Li, ans S. Aldin, 2021, Anisotropic Dynamic and Static Mechanical Properties of Organic-rich Shale: The Influence of Stress, Geophysics,86(2), C51-C63
-  赵峦啸, 刘金水，姚云霞，钟锴，麻纪强，邹采枫，陈远远，付晓伟，朱晓军，朱伟林，耿建华*, 2021, 基于随机森林算法的陆相沉积烃源岩定量地震刻画：以东海盆地长江坳陷为例, 地球物理学报，64(2), 700-715
-  Niu, L., J. Geng*, X. Wu, L. Zhao, and H. Zhang, 2021, Operator-model-joint-driven linearized AVO inversion, Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, 18, 1-22
-  Li, H., L. Zhao*, D. Han, J. Gao, H. Yuan, and Y. Wang, Experimental study on frequency-dependent elastic properties of weakly consolidated marine sandstone: effects of partial saturation, Geophysical Prospecting, 68 (9), 2808-2824.
-  钟广法*，张迪，赵峦啸，大洋钻探天然气水合物储层测井评价研究进展，2020, 天然气工业，40(8), 25-44
-  Li, H*., D. Han, Q. Huang, L. Zhao, Q. Yao, and J. Gao, 2020, Precision analysis of dynamic force-deformation measurement: numerical modeling and experimental data, Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, 17(6), 980-992
-  Wang, Y., L. Zhao*, D. Han, X. Qin, J. Ren, and Q. Wei, 2020, Micro-mechanical Analysis of the Effects of Stress Cycles on the Dynamic and Static Mechanical Properties of Sandstone, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 134,104431
-  Yang, J., J. Geng*, and L. Zhao, 2020, A frequency-decomposed nonstationary convolutional model for amplitude-versus-angle-frequency forward waveform modeling in attenuative media, Geophysics,85(6), T301-T314.
-  Yuan, H., D. Han, H. Li, L. Zhao*, and W. Zhang, 2020, The effect of rock frame on elastic properties of bitumen sands, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 194, 107460
-  Li, H., D. Wang, J. Gao, M. Zhang, Y. Wang, L. Zhao*, Z. Yang, 2020, Role of saturation on elastic dispersion and attenuation of tight rocks: An experimental study. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 125（4），e2019JB018513 .
-  Zhao, L*., C. Cao, Q. Yao, Y. Wang, H. Li, H. Yuan, J. Geng, and D. Han, 2020, Gassmann Consistency for Different Inclusion-based Effective Medium Theories: Implications for Elastic interactions and Poroelasticity, Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 125（3）, e2019JB018328
-  Wang, Y., H. Li*, D. Han, L. Zhao, J. Ren, and Y. Zhang, 2020, A comparative study of the stress-dependence of dynamic and static moduli for sandstones, Geophysics, 85(4), MR179-MR190.
-  朱伟，赵峦啸*，王晨晨，单蕊，2020，基于数字岩心动态应力应变模拟的非均匀孔隙介质波致流固相对运动刻画，地球物理学报，63(6)，2386-2399
-  Zhou, K., J. Zhang, Y. Ren, Z. Huang, and L. Zhao*, 2020, A gradient boosting decision tree algorithm combining synthetic minority over-sampling technique for lithology identification, Geophysics, 85(4), WA147-WA158
-  Zhao, L.*, Y. Wang, X. Liu, J. Zhang, Y. Liu, X. Qin, K. Li, and J. Geng, 2020, Depositional impact on the seismic elastic characteristics of the organic shale reservoir: A case study of Longmaxi-Wufeng shale in Fuling gas field, Sichuan Basin, Geophysics, 85(2), B23-B33.
- 18）Yuan, H*., D. Han, L. Zhao, Q. Huang, and W. Zhang, 2019, Attenuation analysis of heavy oil sands –based on lab measurements, Geophysics, 84(5),
- 17）Wang, J*., S. Wu, L. Zhao, W. Wang, J. Wei, and J. Sun, 2019, An effective method for shear-wave velocity prediction in sandstones, Marine Geophysical Research, 40 (4), 655-664
- 16) Qin, X*., D. Han, and L. Zhao, 2019, Elastic characteristics of overpressure due to smectite-to-illite transition based on micro-mechanism analysis, Geophysics, 84(4), WA23-WA42.
- 15) Zhao, L*., X. Qin, J. Zhang, X. Liu, D. Han, J. Geng, and Y. Xiong, 2018, An effective reservoir parameter for seismic characterization of organic shale reservoir, Surveys in Geophysics, 2018, 39(3), 509-541
- 14）Yuan, H*., D. Han, L. Zhao, Q. Huang, and W. Zhang, 2018, Rock physics characterization of bitumen carbonates: a case study, Geophysics, 83(3), B119-B132.
- 13) Zhao, L*., H. Yuan, J. Yang, D. Han, J. Geng, R. Zhou, H. Li, and Q. Yao, 2017, Mobility Effect on Poroelastic Seismic Signatures in Partially Saturated Rocks with Applications in Time-lapse Monitoring of a Heavy Oil Reservoir, Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth, 122 (11), 8872-8891
- 12) Zhao, L*., Q. Yao, D. Han, R. Zhou, J. Geng, and H, Li, 2017, Frequency- and angle- dependent poroelastic seismic analysis for highly attenuating reservoirs, Geophysical Prospecting, DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12492
- 11）Zhu W*., L. Zhao, R. Shan, Modeling effective elastic properties of digital rocks using a new dynamic stress-strain simulation method, 2017, Geophysics, 82(6), MR163-MR174.
- 10) Zhao, L*., X. Qin, D. Han, J. Geng, Z. Yang, H. Cao, Rock-Physics modeling for the elastic properties of organic shale at different maturity stages, 2016, Geophysics, 81(5), D527-D541.
- 9) Zhao, L*., Q. Yao, D. Han, F. Yan, and M. Nasser, 2016, Characterizing the effect of elastic interactions on the effective elasticproperties of porous, cracked rocks, Geophysical Prospecting, 64(1), 157-169.
- 8) Li, H*., L. Zhao, D. Han, M. Sun, and Yu Zhang, 2016, Elastic properties of heavy oil sands: effects of temperature, pressure, and microstructure, Geophysics, 81(4), D453-464.
- 7) Li, H*., D. Han, H. Yuan, X. Qin, and L. Zhao, 2016, Porosity of heavy oil sand: laboratory measurement and bound analysis, Geophysics, 81(2), D83-D90.
- 6) Zhao, L*., D. Han, Q. Yao, R. Zhou and F. Yan, 2015, Seismic reflection dispersion due to wave-induced fluid flow in heterogeneous reservoir rocks, Geophysics, 80(3), D221-D235.
- 5) Yao, Q*., D. Han, F. Yan, and L. Zhao, 2015, Modeling attenuation and dispersion in porous heterogeneous rocks with dynamic fluid modulus, Geophysics, 80(3), D183-D194.
- 4) Zhao, L*., J. Geng, J. Cheng, D. Han, and T. Guo, 2014, Probabilistic lithofacies prediction from prestack seismic data in a heterogeneous carbonate reservoir, Geophysics, 79(5), M25-M34.
- 3) Yan, F*., Han, D, Q. Yao, and L. Zhao, 2014, Prediction of seismic wave dispersion and attenuation from ultrasonic velocity measurements, Geophysics, 79(5), WB1-WB8.
- 2) Zhao, L*., M. Nasser, and D. Han, 2013, Quantitative geophysical pore type characterization and geological implications in carbonate reservoir, Geophysical Prospecting, 61(4), 827-841.
- 1) Zhao, L*, J. Geng, S. Zhang, and D. Yang, 2008, 1-D Controlled source electromagnetic forward modeling for marine gas hydrates studies: Applied Geophysics, 5(2), 121-126.