-  Li, H., L. Zhao*, D. Han, J. Gao, H. Yuan, and Y. Wang, Experimental study on frequency-dependent elastic properties of weakly consolidated marine sandstone: effects of partial saturation, Geophysical Prospecting, accepted.
-  钟广法*，张迪，赵峦啸，大洋钻探天然气水合物储层测井评价研究进展，2020, 40(8), 1-20
-  Li, H*., D. Han, Q. Huang, L. Zhao, Q. Yao, and J. Gao, 2020, Precision analysis of dynamic force-deformation measurement: numerical modeling and experimental data. Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, accepted
-  赵峦啸, 刘金水，姚云霞，钟锴，麻纪强，邹采枫，陈远远，付晓伟，朱晓军，朱伟林，耿建华*, 2020, 基于随机森林算法的陆相沉积烃源岩定量地震刻画：以东海盆地长江坳陷为例, 地球物理学报，接受
-  Wang, Y., L. Zhao*, D. Han, X. Qin, J. Ren, and Q. Wei, 2020, Micro-mechanical Analysis of the Effects of Stress Cycles on the Dynamic and Static Mechanical Properties of Sandstone, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 134,104431
-  Yang, J., J. Geng*, and L. Zhao, 2020, A frequency-decomposed nonstationary convolutional model for amplitude-versus-angle-frequency forward waveform modeling in attenuative media, Geophysics, accepted.
-  Yuan, H., D. Han, H. Li, L. Zhao*, and W. Zhang, 2020, the effect of rock frame on bitumen sand properties, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 194, 107460
- 24）Li, H., D. Wang, J. Gao, M. Zhang, Y. Wang, L. Zhao*, Z. Yang, 2020, Role of saturation on elastic dispersion and attenuation of tight rocks: An experimental study. Journal of Geophysical Research-solid earth, 125（4), 1-17 doi.org/10.1029/2019JB018513 .
- 23） Zhao, L*., C. Cao, Q. Yao, Y. Wang, H. Li, H. Yuan, J. Geng, and D. Han, 2020, Gassmann Consistency for Different Inclusion-based Effective Medium Theories: Implications for Elastic interactions and Poroelasticity, Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth, 125（3), 1-19, doi.org/10.1029/2019JB018328
- 22）Wang, Y., H. Li*, D. Han, L. Zhao, J. Ren, and Y. Zhang, 2020, A comparative study of the stress-dependence of dynamic and static moduli for sandstones, Geophysics, Accepted.
- 20）Zhou, K., J. Zhang, Y. Ren, Z. Huang, and L. Zhao*, 2020, A gradient boosting decision tree algorithm combining synthetic minority over-sampling technique for lithology identification, Geophysics, 85(4), 1-52, doi.org/10.1190/geo2019-0429.1
- 19）Zhao, L.*, Y. Wang, X. Liu, J. Zhang, Y. Liu, X. Qin, K. Li, and J. Geng, 2020, Depositional impact on the seismic elastic characteristics of the organic shale reservoir: A case study of Longmaxi-Wufeng shale in Fuling gas field, Sichuan Basin, Geophysics, 85(2), B23-B33.
- 18）Yuan, H*., D. Han, L. Zhao, Q. Huang, and W. Zhang, 2019, Attenuation analysis of heavy oil sands –based on lab measurements, Geophysics, 84(5),
- 17）Wang, J*., S. Wu, L. Zhao, W. Wang, J. Wei, and J. Sun, 2019, An effective method for shear-wave velocity prediction in sandstones, Marine Geophysical Research, 40 (4), 655-664
- 16) Qin, X*., D. Han, and L. Zhao, 2019, Elastic characteristics of overpressure due to smectite-to-illite transition based on micro-mechanism analysis, Geophysics, 84(4), WA23-WA42.
- 15) Zhao, L*., X. Qin, J. Zhang, X. Liu, D. Han, J. Geng, and Y. Xiong, 2018, An effective reservoir parameter for seismic characterization of organic shale reservoir, Surveys in Geophysics, 2018, 39(3), 509-541
- 14）Yuan, H*., D. Han, L. Zhao, Q. Huang, and W. Zhang, 2018, Rock physics characterization of bitumen carbonates: a case study, Geophysics, 83(3), B119-B132.
- 13) Zhao, L*., H. Yuan, J. Yang, D. Han, J. Geng, R. Zhou, H. Li, and Q. Yao, 2017, Mobility Effect on Poroelastic Seismic Signatures in Partially Saturated Rocks with Applications in Time-lapse Monitoring of a Heavy Oil Reservoir, Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth, 122 (11), 8872-8891
- 12) Zhao, L*., Q. Yao, D. Han, R. Zhou, J. Geng, and H, Li, 2017, Frequency- and angle- dependent poroelastic seismic analysis for highly attenuating reservoirs, Geophysical Prospecting, DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12492
- 11）Zhu W*., L. Zhao, R. Shan, Modeling effective elastic properties of digital rocks using a new dynamic stress-strain simulation method, 2017, Geophysics, 82(6), MR163-MR174.
- 10) Zhao, L*., X. Qin, D. Han, J. Geng, Z. Yang, H. Cao, Rock-Physics modeling for the elastic properties of organic shale at different maturity stages, 2016, Geophysics, 81(5), D527-D541.
- 9) Zhao, L*., Q. Yao, D. Han, F. Yan, and M. Nasser, 2016, Characterizing the effect of elastic interactions on the effective elasticproperties of porous, cracked rocks, Geophysical Prospecting, 64(1), 157-169.
- 8) Li, H*., L. Zhao, D. Han, M. Sun, and Yu Zhang, 2016, Elastic properties of heavy oil sands: effects of temperature, pressure, and microstructure, Geophysics, 81(4), D453-464.
- 7) Li, H*., D. Han, H. Yuan, X. Qin, and L. Zhao, 2016, Porosity of heavy oil sand: laboratory measurement and bound analysis, Geophysics, 81(2), D83-D90.
- 6) Zhao, L*., D. Han, Q. Yao, R. Zhou and F. Yan, 2015, Seismic reflection dispersion due to wave-induced fluid flow in heterogeneous reservoir rocks, Geophysics, 80(3), D221-D235.
- 5) Yao, Q*., D. Han, F. Yan, and L. Zhao, 2015, Modeling attenuation and dispersion in porous heterogeneous rocks with dynamic fluid modulus, Geophysics, 80(3), D183-D194.
- 4) Zhao, L*., J. Geng, J. Cheng, D. Han, and T. Guo, 2014, Probabilistic lithofacies prediction from prestack seismic data in a heterogeneous carbonate reservoir, Geophysics, 79(5), M25-M34.
- 3) Yan, F*., Han, D, Q. Yao, and L. Zhao, 2014, Prediction of seismic wave dispersion and attenuation from ultrasonic velocity measurements, Geophysics, 79(5), WB1-WB8.
- 2) Zhao, L*., M. Nasser, and D. Han, 2013, Quantitative geophysical pore type characterization and geological implications in carbonate reservoir, Geophysical Prospecting, 61(4), 827-841.
- 1) Zhao, L*, J. Geng, S. Zhang, and D. Yang, 2008, 1-D Controlled source electromagnetic forward modeling for marine gas hydrates studies: Applied Geophysics, 5(2), 121-126.