- 17）Yuan, H., D. Han, L. Zhao, Q. Huang, and W. Zhang, 2019, Attenuation analysis of heavy oil sands –based on lab measurements, Geophysics, 84(5),
- 16) Qin, X., D. Han, and L. Zhao, 2019, Elastic characteristics of overpressure due to smectite-to-illite transition based on micro-mechanism analysis, Geophysics, 84(4), WA23-WA42..
- 15) Zhao, L., X. Qin, J. Zhang, X. Liu, D. Han, J. Geng, and Y. Xiong, 2018, An effective reservoir parameter for seismic characterization of organic shale reservoir, Surveys in Geophysics, 2018, 39(3), 509-541
- 14）Yuan, H., D. Han, L. Zhao, Q. Huang, and W. Zhang, 2018, Rock physics characterization of bitumen carbonates: a case study, Geophysics, 83(3), B119-B132.
- 13) Zhao, L., H. Yuan, J. Yang, D. Han, J. Geng, R. Zhou, H. Li, and Q. Yao, 2017, Mobility Effect on Poroelastic Seismic Signatures in Partially Saturated Rocks with Applications in Time-lapse Monitoring of a Heavy Oil Reservoir, Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth, 122 (11), 8872-8891
- 12) Zhao, L., Q. Yao, D. Han, R. Zhou, J. Geng, and H, Li, 2017, Frequency- and angle- dependent poroelastic seismic analysis for highly attenuating reservoirs, Geophysical Prospecting, DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12492
- 11）Zhu W., L. Zhao, R. Shan, Modeling effective elastic properties of digital rocks using a new dynamic stress-strain simulation method, 2017, Geophysics, 82(6), MR163-MR174.
- 10) Zhao, L., X. Qin, D. Han, J. Geng, Z. Yang, H. Cao, Rock-Physics modeling for the elastic properties of organic shale at different maturity stages, 2016, Geophysics, 81(5), D527-D541.
- 9) Zhao, L., Q. Yao, D. Han, F. Yan, and M. Nasser, 2016, Characterizing the effect of elastic interactions on the effective elasticproperties of porous, cracked rocks, Geophysical Prospecting, 64(1), 157-169.
- 8) Li, H., L. Zhao, D. Han, M. Sun, and Yu Zhang, 2016, Elastic properties of heavy oil sands: effects of temperature, pressure, and microstructure, Geophysics, 81(4), D453-464.
- 7) Li, H., D. Han, H. Yuan, X. Qin, and L. Zhao, 2016, Porosity of heavy oil sand: laboratory measurement and bound analysis, Geophysics, 81(2), D83-D90.
- 6) Zhao, L., Han, Q. Yao, R. Zhou and F. Yan, 2015, Seismic reflection dispersion due to wave-induced fluid flow in heterogeneous reservoir rocks, Geophysics, 80(3), D221-D235.
- 5) Yao, Q., D. Han, F. Yan, and L. Zhao, 2015, Modeling attenuation and dispersion in porous heterogeneous rocks with dynamic fluid modulus, Geophysics, 80(3), D183-D194.
- 4) Zhao, L., Geng, J. Cheng, D. Han, and T. Guo, 2014, Probabilistic lithofacies prediction from prestack seismic data in a heterogeneous carbonate reservoir, Geophysics, 79(5), M25-M34.
- 3) Yan, F., Han, D, Q. Yao, and L. Zhao, 2014, Prediction of seismic wave dispersion and attenuation from ultrasonic velocity measurements, Geophysics, 79(5), WB1-WB8.
- 2) Zhao, L., M. Nasser, and D. Han, 2013, Quantitative geophysical pore type characterization and geological implications in carbonate reservoir, Geophysical Prospecting, 61(4), 827-841.
- 1) Zhao, L, J. Geng, S. Zhang, and D. Yang, 2008, 1-D Controlled source electromagnetic forward modeling for marine gas hydrates studies: Applied Geophysics, 5(2), 121-126.